List Archives

Re: Tonight n that...

  • Subject: Re: Tonight n that...
  • From: "Nick White" <magichats@ya...co.uk>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 10:30:14 +0100

So that would explain why I saw Bobbie Gillespie a bit worse for wear on the street afterwards. No worse than me, mind. What a great show. They really should drop Cavaliers part whatever and 10000 miles from the set, though. It was storming up til then, but they did get it back afterwards, and there's so many better songs to choose from. Detective Song was the highlight for me. Or Warhol's 15 or Days of 49 maybe.

NW1or2

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lisa Ash" <chipaway@th...freeserve.co.uk>
Sent: Friday, April 07, 2006 3:36 AM
Subject: [Blueplanes] Tonight n that...

Just got home, very, verrrry drunk (Chris in a coma already - lightweight!)

What a top evening - despite me and some guy from the Primal Scream party practically having to swear out first born on getting back in backstage after coming out for a beer! (I dont think Max likes me?!)

Bumped into Phil H (or rather, he bumped into me) at the front - was me taking pics btw, but my phone camera is shit so dunno if anything will come out...)

Oh bugger this I'm too drunk - will do a proper one in the morning. I'll say this tho - as a lady... the 'new' Rodney... VERY cute!! Very cute indeeeeed!

;D
Love this band, me!
Lis