List Archives

Tonight n that...

  • Subject: Tonight n that...
  • From: Lisa Ash <chipaway@th...freeserve.co.uk>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 03:36:53 +0100

Just got home, very, verrrry drunk (Chris in a coma already - lightweight!)

What a top evening - despite me and some guy from the Primal Scream party practically having to swear out first born on getting back in backstage after coming out for a beer! (I dont think Max likes me?!)

Bumped into Phil H (or rather, he bumped into me) at the front - was me taking pics btw, but my phone camera is shit so dunno if anything will come out...)

Oh bugger this I'm too drunk - will do a proper one in the morning. I'll say this tho - as a lady... the 'new' Rodney... VERY cute!! Very cute indeeeeed!

;D
Love this band, me!
Lis