List Archives

Re: RE: Raise the Roof

  • Subject: Re: RE: Raise the Roof
  • From: "Neville Street" <nevstreet@ho...com>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 16:16:33 +0100

Gareth

Order it from Amazon - mine arrived on Monday. As for Beautiful Is... I'm
sure it sounds like a Beatles song (Hear Comes the Sun maybe?). However,
it's good enough to be a in the pop charts me thinks. Having listened to
Altitude 4 or 5 times so far it's a grower. There's some 'arty' bits on it
and as much as  I like Swagger Altitude is almost a return to Bop Art, but
updated for the 21st Century. The guitars sound great....

Nev