List Archives

RE: Raise the Roof

  • Subject: RE: Raise the Roof
  • From: "Kirby, Jason" <J.R.Kirby@lj...ac.uk>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 09:46:38 +0100

Gareth,

I got exactly the same vibes hearing Beautiful Is the other night. I know
this was on the radio recently but I'm sure this was part of the live set
in the early-mid nineties. But I can't find any recordings of it in my
collection (of live bootleg tapes). Perhaps it's just a catchy song that
makes me think I've heard it before?

Regards

Jason

PS Days of 49 was also a corker the other night. Proper jangle pop guitars
and lovely melodies. Much better than when Rodney used to sing it in my
opinion - and I'm a Rodney fan.