List Archives

Re: Fruit

  • Subject: Re: Fruit
  • From: "Paul Vearncombe" <vearn@wo...co.uk>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 18:09:02 -0000

Just to keep the debate going, I vote NO to 'Fruit' but YES to 'FLP2'.
It's
chock-full of great tunes, and the odd duff one, which is a pretty good
ratio in my book.  Richard - council for the prosecution?

Also, am I the only one who listens to the Art Objects LP and, at times,
thinks...'prog rock'...
To me this is not a bad thing, but maybe that's one of the reasons Gerard
is
against it!

PV2