List Archives

Re: Western Stars

  • Subject: Re: Western Stars
  • From: "gordon" <dwilhelmi@ti...co.uk>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 01:02:01 -0000

Absolutely DrDx
We saw the lads and lassies two or three times after the first exposure on
fri/sat live on 4? before I could  find the bottle to sample them on
vinyl. Camden Town
by the canal and it was Beatsongs, and a couple of 12"s with Pony Boy and
the You one with Sweet Jane and World view blue. They transfer definitely.
But *LIVE* is  best.