List Archives

Re: BA's on MySpace

  • Subject: Re: BA's on MySpace
  • From: Lisa Ash <chipaway@th...freeserve.co.uk>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 14:20:17 +0100

:) Yes Phil.  Just its not very in-depth just yet...

On 6 Apr 2006, at 08:47, Philip Rush wrote:

Sorry. I don't understand this. There is something there, isn't there? What's going on?

Philip

On 6 Apr 2006, at 01:01, Lisa Ash wrote:

CHRIS!!!  Bloody hell! :]

As you will see - Ive not put ANYTHING on it yet due to being consumed on my own MySpace Profile and to be honest... not really knowing where to start! Not quite sure how to lay it all out yet and, despite people requesting to add as friends, I dont really know if that would be a good or bad thing..? (Is not having a public display better than it only saying "The Blue Aeroplanes has 200 friends"..?)

Was waiting til I get things straight until I came in here to ask what you all thought should go on.

Now I've been forced to start the process I guess...  Pick a card... :)

(You are SOOOO in trouble Sharpy!)

So, yeah - anyway its www.myspace.com/blueaeroplanes and forgive the lack of anything on it just for a while. Still making a brainstorm and STILL need to discuss shit with Gerard!

See some of you tomorrow.  I cant wait!
xxxx