List Archives

Re: losing your virginity....!

  • Subject: Re: losing your virginity....!
  • From: "gordon" <dwilhelmi@ti...co.uk>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 01:36:42 +0100

  Hi, London again, and Pony Boy, funnily enough.
  At the Garage Sep 97, they played that while I was inside, and it was so
typical.
  We had invited some friends along, but at the last moment the girls
demured,so it was a laddy night.
  Steve kissed my hand by way of euphoric thanks at the end, and bumping
into Wojtek in the bar I duly kissed his.
  Well Mr Langley does make exceedingly good music.