List Archives

losing your virginity....!

  • Subject: losing your virginity....!
  • From: Drdaeve@ao...com
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 13:50:13 EDT

Friendsloversplanes!

....this thread is turning into a where did you meet the Blue Aeroplanes
thing. Thanks Jenny, & welcome.

I'm a Bristol boy, & can't remember the first time I saw the Aeroplanes.
Saw
the Art Objects at Trinity Hall in November(?) 1979....Gerard was then the
obvious future of rock'n'roll! Wojtek danced & John L. drummed. We were
very
young and innocent so arrived for 'doors open' at 8pm...think the Art
Objects took
the stage at about 1am. Happy days! Since then I must have seen them
(Aos/BAs) a million times or so, and, really, I have never been
disappointed, never
seen them going through the motions, always seem to be giving it 100%,
what
electric guitars were invented for.....

peace & love

DrD