List Archives

RE: Have a top time!

  • Subject: RE: Have a top time!
  • From: Nick White <magichats@ya...co.uk>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 10:23:43 +0000 (GMT)

We'll be on the 18.45 train from Paddington but I
booked very early so we got a cheap(ish) deal on apex
first class tickets!  I think that's the first train
that has reasonably priced tickets usable on it.  If
you're going to be on that train let me know and we
can share a cab from the station to Fiddlers.

Nick

 --- Nathaniel Mumford <nathanielmumford@ho...com>