List Archives

Fiddlers gig!

  • Subject: Fiddlers gig!
  • From: "Jeanette Nyman" <catflapper@ho...com>
  • Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2003 01:31:49 +0000

Wish I could write a proper review because it was another absolutely fantastic gig, but I think I had one pint too many to see the keyboard properly...
As it goes: sleep overpowering everyone's dreams.
anyway, here's the setlist... hope I got it right:
BROKEN AND MENDED
SPITTING OUT MIRACLES
RAISE THE ROOF
TREE FULL OF STARLINGS
GUNNING THE WORKS
FRIGHTENED AT NIGHT
JACKET HANGS
CEILING ROSES
JACK LEAVES...
LOVE COME ROUND
HEXANOL
COLOUR ME
PAPER PLANE
WEIGHTLESS...AND STONES
YR OWN WORLD
-----
A really nice Rodney song I didn't catch the name of
BAGPIPE MUSIC
BREAKIN IN MY HEART

And I"M sure they did a nice bit from Cavaliers too but it's not on the list so perhaps I was dreaming? Anyway, had a brilliant time and bumped into some of you as well which is always nice!

J xx

Find a cheaper internet access deal - choose one to suit you. http://www.msn.co.uk/internetaccess