List Archives

Re: BA on the radio

  • Subject: Re: BA on the radio
  • From: "Paul Vallis" <paulvallis@ho...com>
  • Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2003 18:33:15 +0000

By the way, Nick, your fast forwarding idea worked a treat.  Presume the Aeroplanes feature will be on there until the next show is broadcast.  Not a lot we don't already know, to be sure, but nice to hear all the same.

See some of you tomorrow (I'll be there late - I've got short dark hair but reasonably recognisable by a long rat-tail down the back and a very small bit of beard on the bottom lip.  Don't be shy now!)

Anyone wanting to hear more Blue Aeroplanes on the radio to get them in the mood tomorrow is advised to tune into SOS FM on 87.7 FM (Bristol onlym, natch) at 7.00pm.  Will be playing a couple of tracks right at the start of the show.  It should be streaming live on the net on www.sosfm.com but as tomorrow is the station's first day there is a chance it won't be up and running yet.

PV1