List Archives

Re: Brighton stage times

  • Subject: Re: Brighton stage times
  • From: GORDON WILHELMI <gordon.wilhelmi192@bt...com>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2017 02:53:56 +0000 (GMT)

Looks like another drum with a club night after the live (Aeros) gig on
saturday, David, 11pm-4am, so depends whether they sweep us out at 10pm,
or just allow a natural turnover.
Great location though, took beers in the sun there before a 'Church' gig
at another place a while back. Ticket people for this one have been a
'mare, so still haven't got any even now, just turn up at 7 and hope it's
not sold out, find out the batting order, and take a beer or two
overlooking the iconic waterfront is my only plan......