List Archives

Re: Last night

  • Subject: Re: Last night
  • From: Michael Whitworth <michael.whitworth@el...ox.ac.uk>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2014 20:37:46 +0000
  • Cc: A Discussion list for The Blue Aeroplanes <blueplanes@bl...org>

Likewise: it was great seeing Nick Jacobs; great to have so much material
from Friendloverplane (Police 38 Divinity especially brooding and
powerful); and Bec Jevons put in a fantastic performance.

Sound: yes, I have heard them with crisper sound, but it *was* possible to
tell the guitars apart. The vocals and bass were a bit low in the mix for
my tastes.

Michael