List Archives

Setlists

  • Subject: Setlists
  • From: Nick White <nick.white@me...com>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2014 00:33:05 +0000

It took a little bit longer to get going tonight but when it did, it
really did.  Packed small venue, 8 people on a tiny stage, Wojtek swinging
from the ceiliing, a very lively moshpit with no barrier between the
audience and the low stage.  A great time was had by all.  I'm sure there
will be video from Phil and others.

Here are the two setlists.  Apart from the running order, the only
difference was that there was no "Fun" in London.  In a manner of speaking.

NW

Bristol
Broken and mended
Aeroplane blues