List Archives

Re: Last night

  • Subject: Re: Last night
  • From: gareth james <gtbcomps@ya...co.uk>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2014 20:01:23 +0000

just got back from Friday on Bristol, then seeing wales beat SA at Cardiff!
great concert

Just wanted to thank all those who kept an eye on my 14 year old last night, especially as he kept joining me in the moss-pit!
Most appreciated
His first BA concert, but not his last!

Thought sound was fine, there were 4 guitars battling for most of the gig after all, although on saying that I didn't hear much of John's drummong for once, which was a shame.

Great Nicks Jacobs being there, thought Becs was simply brilliant, and loved her song, and thoroughly enjoyed Chris doing 'fun' too.
Surprised Gerald Starkie didn't get a song though....

Jealous I couldn't get to London tonight, but at Funeral for a friend instead, only 150 tickets available for that one!
Gareth