List Archives

Re: Dec 7th Gig

  • Subject: Re: Dec 7th Gig
  • From: Nathaniel Mumford <nathanielmumford@ho...com>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2012 00:03:21 +0000

Vastly changed line-up, for those who haven't been keeping a close eye.

Starkie, max, Rita all appear to be history, tho starkie and max both in
the crowd.

Gerard, John, angelo, Chris, wojtek, and presumably the 2 folk who played
the bbc session. Bec & mike?

...and stones
Huh
Sulphur
Open (worst aeros song ever IMO)
Season ticket to a bad place (amazing)
Skin (bec solo spot)
New one
Jacket hangs
Dunno had some audio scratching (Gerard said was from a totally diff band
so could be art objects??)
Birthday suit n badge (got audience grooving)
Oak apple day
Fun (rod stepped up (and stayed up)) great
Boy in bubble blimey
A spellbinding cowardice n caprice
Bury yr love

Encore
Loved
Broken n mended
Breaking

Think I Heard aeroplane blues possibly?? Perhaps someone    more sensible
could confirm. Was great, all ways up. And rammed, as have all fleece
shows been.