List Archives

Re: Glastonbury 92

  • Subject: Re: Glastonbury 92
  • From: "gordon" <dwilhelmi@ti...co.uk>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 01:25:37 +0100

  OK, I have used a link to the Archives at the Beeb on another mission,
satisfactionally successfully before, so I looked into looking into this
question of the 'Glastonbury' set acouple of nights ago.

  I didn't stumble upon the same links as I had previously, however.

  Come on Philip Hendry, I know you work in the visual side, but you must
know SOMEONE with the key to the back door of Radio Archives ?

  You know, every now and again, someone at the Beeb decides that it is no
longer worthwhile to keep certain material, and it's trashed.

  por favore, flp