List Archives

Re: [cavilairs

  • Subject: Re: [cavilairs
  • From: gareth james <gtbcomps@ya...co.uk>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2006 17:06:35 +0100 (BST)

I like parts 1-12, mostly but have little time for anything on CD1 that I
hadn't already owned (ie get out and star-crossed).
gtb

Bruce Smith <bruce_smith@ta...com> wrote: I once heard somewhere that
"...the only thing you need to be a good poet is an amp set on 10.."

Bruce.

P.S. Unrelatedly, am I the only one on twho thinks that the Cavaliers
double CD is good ?

Philip Rush <philip_rush@ye...fsnet.co.uk> wrote: Poetry