List Archives

RE: RE: Raise the Roof

  • Subject: RE: RE: Raise the Roof
  • From: "Damian Kingsbury" <plan9software@ho...com>
  • Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2006 17:10:24 +0000
  • Bcc:

The quieter version of Beautiful Is.. on Altitude was disappointing for approximately 2 seconds, but I have to say it's absolutely gorgeous.

Were you at the Notts gig last night? Was it just us or was the sound awful? Maybe it was because it was echoing around the half-empty venue. The taxi driver on the way in said the students are all off for easter. Bad timing for a gig in a student town I think...