List Archives

RE: Borderline Gig

  • Subject: RE: Borderline Gig
  • From: "Philip Hendry" <philip.hendry@bb...co.uk>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 14:23:36 -0000

That wasn't alex lee but Max Noble

-----Original Message-----
From: blueplanes-bounces@st...net
[mailto:blueplanes-bounces@st...net] On Behalf Of Nigel
Sent: 03 February 2006 14:18
To: The Blue Aeroplanes Mailing List
Subject: [Blueplanes] Borderline Gig

Amazing gig, just got back up north from London and was well worth the
trip.
Full of energy, passion and craft (sounding like Alan Hansen now). I
though Wotjtek was fantastic with the crowd, even though I nearly got
decapitated by him :-) A question though, some confusion about Alex Lee,
was that him on the left of stage playing guitar? I though he looked
like Alex though with longer hair, or is it someone else. Shame Angelo
couldn't make it, there is only one who can play ....and stones, but
Julian and Alex??? did a great job.
I though John langleys trio were fantastic, though being 3 fifths of
Strangelove I am not surprised.
Here's to Manchester on the 12th........................

Monty

http://www.bbc.co.uk/

stated.
BBC monitors e-mails sent or received.