List Archives

RE: Borderline gig

  • Subject: RE: Borderline gig
  • From: "Philip Hendry" <philip.hendry@bb...co.uk>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 14:03:41 -0000

Hi guys,

As well as being an Aeros addict I'm aslo a TV producer working for BBC
News - I'm trying to pursuade my boss to do a piece on the Aero's relaunch
by EMI records...have you got a mobile number for when you're in
London....I'd like to feature you in a piece if I manage to get my boss to
agree to it.....

Phil