List Archives

Borderline Gig

  • Subject: Borderline Gig
  • From: "Nigel" <star_rover_uk@ya...co.uk>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 14:17:41 -0000

Amazing gig, just got back up north from London and was well worth the trip. Full of energy, passion and craft (sounding like Alan Hansen now). I though Wotjtek was fantastic with the crowd, even though I nearly got decapitated by him :-) A question though, some confusion about Alex Lee, was that him on the left of stage playing guitar? I though he looked like Alex though with longer hair, or is it someone else. Shame Angelo couldn't make it, there is only one who can play ....and stones, but Julian and Alex??? did a great job. I though John langleys trio were fantastic, though being 3 fifths of Strangelove I am not surprised.
Here's to Manchester on the 12th........................

Monty

___________________________________________________________ Yahoo! Photos ? NEW, now offering a quality print service from just 8p a photo http://uk.photos.yahoo.com