List Archives

RE: Re: Borderline gig

  • Subject: RE: Re: Borderline gig
  • From: "Micheal Herd" <mikeherd@ho...com>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 21:00:03 +0000
  • Bcc:

Hi..
Just to say my ticket for the borderline turned up today and it says jan 31st !
michael

From: James McGalliard <inpresslondon@ya...co.uk>
To: blueplanes@st...net
Subject: [Blueplanes] Re: Borderline gig Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 20:50:23 +0000 (GMT)

Still 31 January on the venue website...
  http://www.meanfiddler.com/displayPage_borderline.asp?PageID=353

They'd better not have moved it - I can't do the end of Feb, and I'll cry...

When can we start voting for songs to go on the set list?
  I've never heard them play Your Ages - surely now is the time?

And as for t-shirts, I always regretted not buying the "Beat" T's that had the dictionary definition on them. The Anniversary gig shirts at the Mean Fiddler shows were pretty sweet too...