List Archives

RE: losing your virginity....!

  • Subject: RE: losing your virginity....!
  • From: Howard Bishop <hbishop@ph...com>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 08:20:43 +0100

I'm a northern lad down south too long, but at least I get to see the rare
forays of the Les Avions Bleus.

First experience of the 'planes was the support slot for Green On Red at
the
Town & Country in 1989 (I think). I was big into the American bands like
Giant Sand and Thin White Rope at the time, but the poise and vibrancy of
the Blue Aeroplanes took my breath away that night. I was hooked and have
been snagged and dragged along ever since.

Howard