List Archives

pic

  • Subject: pic
  • From: "Dack, Austen" <Austen.Dack@ev...co.uk>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 11:17:35 -0000

PV1 thanks for the lift... For anyone that missed me I was near the front
stage right wearing a light blue Argentina shirt with a number 10 on the
back (not related to the night).... Good gig although I felt we may have
been a bit keen by arriving at 7.45pm. Award for most travelled was not me
from Ipswich or indeed others from Manchester. It was a dutch guy who took
the boat via Harwich from Amsterdam.
I played Life Model Beatsongs and Swagger on the way (A12,M25,M4), and
found
to my disbelief that I actually enjoyed Beatsongs the most.
I did see Gerard before the gig and reminded him about the You are young
and
youll go far youll name your children after your car line and my obvious
association... but he did not remember it...
I'll get me coat (and coats)
Anyone got a pic they can email me....

Austen

[Dack, Austen]   -----Original Message-----