List Archives

RE: Blue Aeroplanes gig in Shropshire

  • Subject: RE: Blue Aeroplanes gig in Shropshire
  • From: "Steve Burt" <steve@pk...com>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 12:32:50 -0000

Backstage, of course. I do seem to remember tugging your sleeve and
saying that's where we were off to why don't you join us. Pretty quiet
affair this year. No Gerard's mum in attendance or his girlfriend Ann
for that matter. Had a good chat and managed to get posters signed etc.
Lots of talk about the new record - most of which went straight over my
head due to number of beers consumed and recreational cigarettes smoked.
Good gig tho'. Hope all goes well with the birth etc. See you next year
no doubt.

Steve