List Archives

Re: 2 tickets for tonight for sale

  • Subject: Re: 2 tickets for tonight for sale
  • From: GORDON WILHELMI <gordon.wilhelmi192@bt...com>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2018 15:53:06 +0000 (GMT)

Too bad, Nick, hope you're better soon.
Appreciate you putting the tickets up, I rearranged plans to get last
night's Exchange set, and very splendid it was, but won't spoil it for
tonight's revellers by saying too much more about it.
Meanwhile, if there is anyone still on this List that traditionally posted
up the Set list I'd appreciate a gander : there was one particular song
from the back catalogue that I recognised but couldn't place, and I can't
even get a catch on it now.
Bristol as cracking as ever post gig, eventually flopped at the Rock and
Bowl, but back in London now.
Cheers all