List Archives

Re: Glastonbury 92

  • Subject: Re: Glastonbury 92
  • From: "Paul Vallis" <paulvallis@ho...com>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 16:13:41 +0000
  • Bcc:

That Glastonbury '92 set was repeated on Radio 6 a couple of years ago. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

I don't think that there was anything much behind the comment about being a local band - I think Gerard was just observing the irony that they had to travel several hundred miles in order to play a local gig. I think they had just come from Roskilde.

The recording I have has about 6 or 7 tracks, about half an hour. Not sure if there is recording of the full set circulating?

PV1