List Archives

Re: Weightless on Radio 2!

  • Subject: Re: Weightless on Radio 2!
  • From: gareth james <gtbcomps@ya...co.uk>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2006 16:18:07 +0100 (BST)

Chris,
do you have any idea how jealous we are all of you?

And please tell me the production on the new album is BIG?
gtb

chris sharp <sharpy@he...freeserve.co.uk> wrote: Anyone catch Stuart
Maconie yesterday afternoon? I was driving to
London on the M4 listening to footy and my brother sent a text saying
put R2 on. Sure enough - Wieghtless! Sounded fantastic with that
radio compression sound. If you wanna hear it go here http://
www.bbc.co.uk/radio2/ then click on listen again and scroll down to
Stuart Maconie. It was a 3 hour show and you have to jump to 2h 30m
(Use what looks like a 2nd play button in the control panel). Someone
from Canterbuty nominated it as one of the best tracks of the last 20
years for a feature called "Unsung". Made doubley weird by the fact
that we recorded the vocals the night before to a new Aeros track
called Unsay! Life just gets stranger...