List Archives

Re: BA's at Harbourside Festival!

  • Subject: Re: BA's at Harbourside Festival!
  • From: "Paul Vallis" <paulvallis@ho...com>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 12:01:55 +0000
  • Bcc:

You can download a pdf of the programme from here http://visitbristol.co.uk/site/whats-on/bristol-harbour-festival which has all the times and details of everything else that's going on.

The Blue Aeroplanes are only on for half an hour starting at 4.30 on the amphitheatre stage, sandwiched in between a local singer/songwriter and a Madness tribute band. Could be worse, could be a puppet show. I'll be there for the Planes but heading off to see Massive Attack at Westonbirt straight after.

If anyone is going down on Saturday, check out Phantom Limb. Saw them in the Fleece Wednesday and they were really good. Also playing that day are Underdown, who were the support that night and pretty good.

PV1
PS: Nick - the bloke who shouted "Oi Nick" whilst parking a motorbike as you cycled past on Temple Back was me!