List Archives

Re: BA's to play Oslo, Athens, Devon, Bristol, but not Ashton Court!

  • Subject: Re: BA's to play Oslo, Athens, Devon, Bristol, but not Ashton Court!
  • From: "gordon" <dwilhelmi@ti...co.uk>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 22:56:56 +0100

  I take it that systems are 'go' for the Harbourside spot on Sunday ?

  A couple of wbsites I visited today don't really indicate much of an
itinery, but that's reflected by the fact that it all seems to be free.

  Incidentally, one of the sites had a link to Banksy, who apparently has
returned to Briz with a new work on the side of a sexual healing clinic.

  Anyhow, hope to be pootling over for a few days to catch the fellas etc.