List Archives

Re: Max's Bristol City

  • Subject: Re: Max's Bristol City
  • From: "gordon" <dwilhelmi@ti...co.uk>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 22:51:44 +0100

  If that's the boat I'm thinking of, then it's a very fine boat indeed. I
took a detour along the very narrow path alongside the mooring just to
check
it out. The warehouse/wharf behind must be just about the only undeveloped
site on the central waterfront.

  I pondered at the time what a wonderful living space it must be, but as a
venue, well yes, bijou maybe. Very Bristol though I'll wager.