List Archives

Re: Bristol gig

  • Subject: Re: Bristol gig
  • From: "Paul Vallis" <paulvallis@ho...com>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 08:55:46 +0000
  • Bcc:

136 is probably indeed about half, but there is more than one place selling them.

Fiddlers gigs have been fairly late affairs in the past, but they've usually been on Friday evenings. The Thursday before Easter could go either way. I doubt if it'll start too early, but I wouldn't bank on the traditional late start either.

PV1