List Archives

Re: Last Night's set list...Mean Fiddler, 6th April

  • Subject: Re: Last Night's set list...Mean Fiddler, 6th April
  • From: Lisa Ash <chipaway@th...freeserve.co.uk>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2006 01:08:07 +0100

Yes.  Yes I did.

It was a hell of a hangover...

;)

On 8 Apr 2006, at 01:05, Nick White wrote:

I think you mean Breaking in My Heart, rather than Bury Your Love Like Treasure (about time they played that one again, though). I was about to request Pony Boy, but Gerard said that we could have any request so long as it was Breaking in My Heart. Oh well, better just mosh I suppose.......

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lisa Ash" <chipaway@th...freeserve.co.uk>