List Archives

Re: Mean Fiddler, 6th April

  • Subject: Re: Mean Fiddler, 6th April
  • From: "Nathaniel Mumford" <nathanielmumford@ho...com>
  • Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2006 12:10:35 +0000
  • Bcc:

Well I missed the first half. After being warned to be there early, too. arse.

Came in during spitting out miracles, so i missed Days of 49 which seems to have been a triumph right round the country. dammit.

Anyone got the first half of the set list? I assume i missed raise the roof and tree full of starlings too, and up in a down world? Jacket hangs?

The applicant was bloody brilliant again. And i got the old shiver down my spine during beautiful is.

might have to leg it to leicester at the weekend....