List Archives

Re: Altitude advert

  • Subject: Re: Altitude advert
  • From: Lisa Ash <chipaway@th...freeserve.co.uk>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 02:20:55 +0100

No offence again to Steve by the way, when I say a 'proper place'!! I just mean a place for info for everyone - oh you all know what I mean!
:) xxxxxxxx

On 2 Apr 2006, at 02:15, Lisa Ash wrote:

The cover for Altitude was taken from a painting by one of Gerard's friends. He liked the way the plane is exactly at right angles/follows the lines of the streets. EMI thoguht it was cool too and it reminded all of us in the meeting of a similar, very famous photo... I DID find out what that was but Ive forgotten again now! (Imagine it as a photo and in black and white and THATS the photo Im thinking of!)

No 911 references, I think G has only just got the artwork for, it as his mate was still finishing it when the EMI deal was signed...

Sommin like that anyway! I can't quite remember now, but this is the kinda thing that I want to put on the MySpace site. :) Little bits of trivia-ry info like this.

blueaeroplanes.com will be live by the time Altitude comes out - they better get a wriggle on tho eh?! I think it's gonna be more of a 'chat about the albums' site rather than any kind of detailed and specific BA's place. Hence (again!) my ideas for MySpace.

We really DO need a proper 'place' for all this stuff. ...and Pete, I will email you re: your offer! Thank you! :)

Lis