List Archives

Re: BA's on MySpace

  • Subject: Re: BA's on MySpace
  • From: "gordon" <dwilhelmi@ti...co.uk>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 23:19:27 +0100

  Woah ! People.

  Loosen up , perlease !

  Seems like only two or three from this site have made a tour date thus
far, which probably explains the gathering tetchiness.

  The Wind that blew in off the sea at Brighton, blew spring and a Tour by
Les Bleus in at t6he same time, man it was strong.

  Two short ones to lighten the mood, prego.

  I made the faux on this site to name Alex Lee as a Protagonist of the
Borderline gig, corrected by those that know better as Max Noble.
  After Breaking.... at the Hanbury, a poor soul much like me was observed
chasing said Max with 'Hey Alex !'
  'I'm not Alex'
  'Yeah, but Alex !'
  'I'm NOT Alex ! '
  'Oh !'

  I left just after that.

  2. At the last moment, I decided, last night to take a pootle up to
Colchester. Not 100 yards down the road, the exhaust pipe fell off the van.
  Went home.

  Hope someboby finds humour in some of that.

  Goodnight