List Archives

Re: BA's on MySpace

  • Subject: Re: BA's on MySpace
  • From: Rob Fawcett <robhdean@ya...co.uk>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 22:45:43 +0100 (BST)

I'd heard MySpace was set up by the Bilderberg Group
under cover of David Icke in order to enable
zeta-thetan lizards to take over the planet... but
then you can't believe everything you read on the
internet...

Having said that I wish to come clean about harbouring
my own 'anti-MySpace sentiments' but I'm sure that
with the help of the group I can overcome them. I'd
certainly love to see some Blueplanes content online.

By the way, could I just share with the group that
(after my having never approached the band in any way,
directly or indirectly) Gerard Langley rang me at work
one day and in doing so surprised me about as much as
anyone ever has or is ever likely to... oh and, having
only joined the list recently, did I miss the
grumbling over Swagger Deluxe being copy-protected or
am I the only grumpy old bugger with an mp3 player?

Rob