List Archives

Borderline gig

  • Subject: Borderline gig
  • From: Max Soegaard <max.soegaard@ca...org.uk>
  • Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2006 16:33:02 +0000

Time I guess, to de-lurk in the aftermath of last night.
Those Norwegians are some very, very tall people - I know this because we stood right behind them for most of the show.
But, from what I caught of it:
Great, great gig I thought. Gerad still does the poet-stance to perfection and Wojtek was in great form too.
Exactly like when I saw them last in Denmark (that's a fair few years ago).
So glad they never left.
That first person on was evidently from Bristol.. liked the 2nd set quite a lot. Very Mogwai or something (hope that comparison does not offend - but it probably will - true artists)
Thanks for keeping up a great list
Best
Max