List Archives

Re: Christmas Gig...

  • Subject: Re: Christmas Gig...
  • From: steeevburt@ne...net
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 07:55:09 -0400

Right, I've been through all the postings (except the long one from  Lisa
which i'll get round to later) and can find no mention from Phil the Nth
of the (now mythical) t-shirts. Any reason for this omission, Phil?

Steve B

"Paul Vearncombe" <vearn@wo...co.uk> wrote:

>MessageDon't we all.

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.
As low as $9.95 a month -- Sign up today at
http://isp.netscape.com/register

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.