List Archives

Re: COCTEAU TWINS - Tishbites (Limited Edition) DVD

  • Subject: Re: COCTEAU TWINS - Tishbites (Limited Edition) DVD
  • From: Thomas Gilman <brundiman@ya...com>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 09:57:12 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

COCTEAU TWINS region -free DVD (Zone: 0)

This is Extemely Rare COCTEAU TWINS Video & Appearance Collection.

DVD has special menus comprising of 3 section.

COCTEAU TWINS - Tishbites DVD (REGION FREE /ALL REGIONS)
Tracks:
1. Opening Sequence
2. Pearly Dewdrops` drops
3. Aikea-guinea
4. Pink Orange Red
5. Love`s Easy Tears
6. Crushed
7. Carolyn`s Fingers
8. Cico Buff
9. Iceblink Luck
10. Heaven Or Las Vegas
11. Evangeline
12. Bluebeard
13. Tishbite
14. Rilkean Dreams:
15. Prelude
16. Rilkean Heart
17. A Capella
18. Interlude
19. Half Gifts
20. Epilogue
Also features:
Interactive menus Clip Section Bonus Videos:
21. Song To Siren
22. Teardrop (live)

Please see the link for the front cover here:

http://server6.uploadit.org/files/idolyidle-whitecover.jpg

All the best...

blueplanes@st...net

blueplanes-request@st...net

blueplanes-admin@st...net

than "Re: Contents of Blueplanes digest..."

Today's Topics:

1. Re: Todd Rundgren (=?iso-8859-1?q?Nick=20White?=)

Message: 1