List Archives

Re: Todd Rundgren

  • Subject: Re: Todd Rundgren
  • From: Nick White <magichats@ya...co.uk>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 17:37:08 +0100 (BST)

I finally got round to reading Giles Smith's excellent
Lost in Music the other week and there's a section on
Todd Rundgren in  there.  I don't know the music
though, apart from the well known Meatloaf connection
that you will probably tell me is not representative.
Anyway the book is well worth reading if you haven't
already.  While I'm on the subject of top music books,
see also Stuart Maconie's "Cider with Roadies", about
his life as a music journalist: not just a good title,
the chapter on tour with Napalm Death is particularly
funny.

By the way, Steve, did you see your other heroes the
Pixies last month?

One of the Nick Ws