List Archives

Re: Lit 2?

  • Subject: Re: Lit 2?
  • From: Steve Thomas <planesmail@st...net>
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 17:14:21 -0700
  • Cc: nickw@bl...co.uk

On Thu, May 27, 2004 at 12:33:08AM +0100, Nick Walters is rumored to have
said:

> Unsubscribe

Your friendly neighborhood "IT serf", who also happens to run this list on
his own time and at his own expense, has unsubscribed you per your
request. Your enlightened criticism has been noted and will be relished
with the respect it deserves for years to come.

St-

--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign - against HTML mail
\ / No proprietary formats in attachments without request

Registered Linux User #281447