List Archives

Re: Lit 2?

  • Subject: Re: Lit 2?
  • From: "Phil Mason" <philmason@br...com>
  • Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 00:51:56 +0100

> Perhaps the Aeroplanes should team up with Kate Bush and My Bloody
Valentine.
> Then we'd see a new album several thousand big crunches/big bangs from
now.
Clearly this a problem with "B" artists in general. We should avoid all
temptation to invite the the chronically lethargic Blue Nile to join the
hybrid collaboration. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!
KB, MBV and TBN play very heavily on the idea of their obsessive
perfectionism to explain their lack of productivity.  Conversely, this has
never seemed to be a criticism that could be levelled at the BAs. This does
rather beg the question of what the bloody hell they are up to all day
long.

Phil (one of the other ones)