List Archives

RE: (no subject)

  • Subject: RE: (no subject)
  • From: Howard Bishop <hbishop@ph...com>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 14:11:14 +0100

Hi Ally,

Top story!  Somehow it seems strange that Gerard would be a Morse fan. I
had
him down as more of a "BBC2 documentary on the development of Eastern
European architecture" man.

I've been to quite a few of the Scottish islands, but never to Lewis. I
guess us town and city dwellers take big music stores and concert venues
for
granted. Perhaps we can persuade Gerard to do a tour of the remote outposts
of Blue Aeroplane fandom. Do you still have his number?

Howard