List Archives

re: the Stipe influence

  • Subject: re: the Stipe influence
  • From: <45rpm@po...com>
  • Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2004 23:38:00 +1000

> From: "Richard" <richard@li...net.au>
> To: <blueplanes@st...net>

> Incidentally, has anyone ever seen a
> REM biog that mentions Michael Stipe's appearance on What it Is? I
> havent.

it came from the south by marcus gray mentions it in passing, as well as
that stipe picked blue aeroplanes as one of the support bands on the green
tour over the objections of warners, who wanted one of their lesser known
bands. blue rodeo was one of those bands, that could've been where that nme
rumour evolved.

santos.