List Archives

Re: Snub TV

  • Subject: Re: Snub TV
  • From: Ally Macinnes <allymacinnes@ya...co.uk>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 16:48:17 +0000 (GMT)

The Snub TV appearance definitely played clips from a
live gig, probably late 1989/early 1990, and it was
the Swagger line-up playing '...and Stones' and
'Breaking In My Heart'. They didn't play all of either
song but definitely a couple of minutes of both.

Ally

 --- Richard <richard@li...net.au> wrote: >  Yes the
band were on Snub TV on BBC2. In many ways