List Archives

Re: Fruit

  • Subject: Re: Fruit
  • From: "Jonathan" <jon@th...freeserve.co.uk>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 17:25:08 -0000

The Aeroplanes appeared on Radio 1's "In Concert" at least twice.
I'm sure I have a couple of tapes at my parents' house (sorry I won't be
able to check for a few days)

Anyway, from memory :
One show was shared with Ride (from 1990??, although perhaps this might be
the Glastonbury 1992 set?)
The other was shared with The House Of Love (from 1991 I think)

I'll retrieve them the next time I visit!

Jonathan

PS I (also) find "Fruit" very disappointing.  Their live gigs are so much
better than this!