List Archives

RE: Fruit

  • Subject: RE: Fruit
  • From: Jof <jof@ya...com>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 12:31:14 +0000 (GMT)

They definately did a R1 concert - half an hour on a Saturday night it
was.  I've got a ropey tape copy at home - I'll dig it out and see if
it's dated.  It was a fine concert too - much better than Fruit.

Jof

PS - I love FLP2, even the version of ...And Stones!

 --- Philip Hendry <philip.hendry@bb...co.uk> wrote: > Someone has
mentioned to me that the Planes once did an 'In concert'
> or
> possibly 'Rock Goes to College' for BBC TV if anyone knows the
> years/dates I can see if the library kept them and get some copies
> run
> off as it's where I work.....but library won't search without a rough
> date
>
> Phil the nth

=====
                                             j o f